Conditions & Terms
GOODEAS is administrator of the database containing the best promotional campaigns and marketing ideas created for the non-profit organizations, social projects or socially beneficial activities. Winning campaigns form worldwide advertising festivals and campaigns from the database users shall be continually uploaded to the database.
GOODEAS offers in particular: great database of the best non-profit campaigns from last years festivals, large archive of the best campaigns spreading the good, on-time update of new campaigns, prints and videos available for adaptation, opportunity to get a donation for adaptation from GOODEAS, opportunity to get a donation for adaptation from partners, daily support in adaptation provided by our team, easy way to add, share or adapt any campaign, first-hand information about execution, media usage and strategy of campaigns, structured and well-designed search according to category, budget, year etc. and friendly usage and talkative support.
GOODEAS is authorised by the respective subjects to act as the registration authority for campaigns contained in this database and to manage the operation of this database under the following terms and conditions.
In case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use, GOODEAS reserves the right to seek all remedies available under applicable laws for such violations. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visits to this website, both now and in the future.
“Access Fee” means a fee for yearly access to the Paid database, as published on the GOODEAS web site, the amount of which can be changed from time to time by GOODEAS upon its direction; such changes however shall not be applicable to the Access Fees already paid.
“Contents” means any and all contents of the Database, in particular but not limited to any and all campaigns, marketing ideas and trademarks contained in the Database eligible to be protected under any applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights laws.
“Data” shall mean any and all data and information available in the Database.
“Database” is the GOODEAS database created from campaigns and marketing ideas created for the non-profit organizations, social projects or socially beneficial activities, whether uploaded by GOODEAS with consent of the authors or uploaded by the authorised database users, and all related information contained therein. Database consist of the Free database and the Paid database.
“Exclusive users” shall mean registered users with access to the Paid database, subject to payment of the relevant Access fee.
“Free database” is visible to all web site users; only selected campaigns are visible.
“Paid database” is a full database comprised of all campaigns contained in the Database, which is visible only to paying users (Exclusive users).
“Users” shall mean non-registered users with access only to the Free database.
2. Publicly available information
Data contained in the Free database can be accessed without registration.
- The user must register HERE to become an Exclusive user with access to the Paid database.
- Through registration process the Exclusive user will receive to the respective e-mail address provided during the registration an e-mail containing confirmation that his/her registration was successfully completed and a pro-forma invoice for payment of the Access Fee. After payment of the Access Fee the Exclusive user shall receive another e-mail containing user name and password for his/her access to the Paid database together with the final invoice for the Access Fee.
- Exclusive user agrees that his/her registration information at all times correctly represents his/her professional affiliation and ability to transact business. Exclusive user may not use the username assigned to another entity or person. Exclusive user may not disclose or share his/her username and password for any unauthorized purposes. Exclusive user is simultaneously responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password.
- The exclusive user shall notify GOODEAS of any changes of his/her contact information as soon as reasonably possible.
- GOODEAS reserves the right to deny, at its sole discretion, any user a registration to the Paid database.
4. Restriction on use of Content
Any and all Contents of the Database are protected, or eligible to be protected by copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights and as such may not be copied, reprinted, published, reengineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed or disposed with by any means without an explicit permission of authorised persons.
5. Fair Use
- By way of example and not as a limitation, all users (Users and Exclusive users) agree that they shall not do any of the following:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- infringe or threaten any intellectual property laws of others;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- upload or attach any contents protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless they own or control the rights thereto or have received all consents therefore as may be required by law;
- knowingly upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or the Database or delete content;
- delete any attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- falsify the origin or source of the content that is uploaded;
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another users that anyone accessing the Database knows, or should reasonably know, cannot be legally distributed in such a manner;
6. Database Ownership, License, and Use
- GOODEAS is the owner of the Database. The Contents of the Database are protected through copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of authors and other authorised persons. GOODEAS assumes but not warranties that any and all Contents and Data are uploaded to the Database by persons fully authorised to do so and fully authorised to grant any and all necessary consents and licences for use of such Contents and Data by users (Users and Exclusive users) and/or other parties.
- Any and all Contents of the Database can be used by users (Users and Exclusive users) and/or other parties only on basis of consents and licences (sub-licences) provided by authorised persons.
- Nevertheless, you may on an occasional limited basis download or print out individual pages of information that have been individually selected, to meet a specific, identifiable need for information which is for your personal use only. Nothing herein shall authorize you to create any database, directory or hard copy publication of or from the databases, whether for internal or external distribution or use.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- Any and all Contents and Data in the Database are made available to users (Users and Exclusive users) “as they are” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. GOODEAS disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. GOODEAS does not warrant that no third party rights have been violated with respect to the Contents and the Data. GOODEAS does not warrant that the functions contained on its web site and/or in the Contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Contents, this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- GOODEAS does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Contents and/or the Data in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. GODEAS shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, liquidated, special, punitive or exemplary damages or penalties of users (Users and Exclusive users) or other third parties (including authors and other authorised persons) including, but not limited to, losses of business, revenue or profits, as a consequences of using any of the Contents of the Database. GOODEAS shall not be liable for any breach of others´ rights by users (Users and Exclusive users) or any other third persons.
- All above limitations and disclaimers are given to the maximum extent permissible by the applicable mandatory laws.
8. Level of Service
The website or the Database may be unavailable from time to time for scheduled maintenance or due to unforeseen circumstances.
9. Applicability of these Terms and Conditions
12. Governing Law